Thermal therapy can be traced back to ancient civilizations such as the ancient Finns, Romans, Indians and the most well know infrared practitioners, the Chinese. In China, some used the ancient technique of palm healing, using the therapeutic properties of infrared. In Asia, over 700,000 infrared thermal systems have been sold and an additional 30 million people have received localized infrared treatment in Asia, Europe and Austria. We have been using infrared therapy for many years with unprecedented results. There is simply not a better pain relief technology on the market for this price range.
Infrared therapy is an every-day term for what is best explained as the science of photobiomodulation and biological thermodynamics. Infrared light therapy has been proven effective by hundreds of studies all over the globe, it is 100% natural and has no known adverse side effects. Infrared light is absorbed by photoreceptors in each cell. Once absorbed, the light energy kicks off a whole series of metabolic events, stimulating the body’s natural processes on a cellular level. The infrared light penetrates into the cells, stimulates cellular respiration which involves the dumping of toxins from the cellular matrix and the intake of hydration and nutrition.
The infrared light increases cellular metabolic rates by triggering mitochondria activity. This increase in cellular functioning incites enzyme activity, flushes out toxins and decreases pain and inflammation. Infrared energy accelerates the production of cell tissue and quickly advances the body's own capacity for regeneration of skin and blood tissues in any area exposed to the healing energy rays. Infrared Therapy also contributes to the fortification of the body's ability to resist disease.
An improved immune system can boost the oxygen levels of the blood, thereby diminishing the frequency of the common cold, respiratory infections and other diseases. There is an increase in blood flow, allowing the parts of the body to receive the oxygen and nutrients they need in order to function more effectively. Infrared light therapy prompts the release of nitric oxide, which enhances blood flow, brings oxygen nutrients and pain relieving components – to your tissues and nerves. The body's own natural capacity for regeneration is stimulated. Inflammation and pain are reduced.
Red and infrared light therapy has been shown to close a wound, even non-healing wounds, 200% faster and with less scarring. How?
1. Increases circulation and the formation of new capillaries. Increased circulation and the formation of new capillaries means the wounded area receives more of the oxygen and nutrients it needs to initiate and maintain the marvelous healing process.
2. Increases phagocytosis, or the clean up of dead or damaged cells, including dead bacteria, helping in infection control.
3. Increases lymph system activity. This helps to ensure efficient clean up and detoxification of the wounded area without overtaxing the lymph system. Helps in prevention of lymphedema.
4. Stimulates the production of fibroblasts. Fibroblasts synthesizes collagen, elastin, and proteoglycans in the final healing phases.
5. Stimulates the production of collagen, the key protein involved in wound closure.
6. Stimulates tissue granulation, the forming of new connective tissue and tiny blood vessels that form on the surfaces of a wound during the healing process.
7. Causes the release of ATP, or raw cellular energy. This provides energy to the damaged and surrounding cells to do what they were designed to do – heal themselves.
every day cuts and scrapes
Pain Relief Applications:
low back pain
post surgical procedures
foot pain (plantar fascistis)
carpal tunnel syndrome
sprains, tears or bone breaks
We carry the most affordable and effective infrared therapy pads we could find. You can even take them in the car and use them while commuting by also purchasing one of our power inverters. What a difference getting infrared therapy during a commute makes! We use ours on long trips and LOVE IT!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!